Lecture: Methodology and Results [I attach the file below]
For the Paper:
You will utilize the UoPeople library (https://proxy.lirn.net/UnivOfThePeople?_rwpLaunch=true&groupID=2) to find 2-3 sources for your own research paper. [I attach my research paper below]
You will then create a 2-3 paragraph Literature Review based upon your own analysis and synthesis of those sources.
Your grade will primarily focus on using your own ideas to group together your sources for your own research paper.
Your ability to create and give credit via APA In-Text Citations and a Reference page is also a focus.
If you need an extra tip for this process, refer back to the University of Cumbria’s critical reading questions:
(1) What is the text’s title, and what is the text about?
(2) What is the author’s view? How do I know?
(3) What is the evidence presented by the author to support ideas?
(4) Is the evidence valid? How do I know?
(5) Is the evidence relevant? How do I know?
(6) Have I heard/read anything similar or dissimilar? What was it?
(7) Do I agree or disagree with the views expressed by the author? Why?
Be sure to use in-text citation and provide references for your sources, including textbooks.