Sources: minimum of 4 – one (1) peer-reviewed journal article, two (2) newspaper articles, one (1) social media post. You are welcome to add more sources if you wish after you meet the requirement.
Writing Situation: You are submitting the results of your research to your professor, a scholar but who may not be familiar with the topic you have chosen to investigate. You are demonstrating your understanding of a complex subject with a variety of viewpoints from a variety of stakeholders.
Write a researched argument about the issue you have chosen. Please use the following as a roadmap:
● Begin by showing the conversation your paper is responding to (“they say”);
● Have a clear statement of your own argument (“I say”);
● Include quotes that are under 40 words and incorporate them smoothly, including explaining them thoroughly;
● Point out possible objections to your argument;
● Use appropriate transitions;
● Explain why the issue matters;
● Add metacommentary;
● Include your own voice even though this is academic writing.
Please put my essay into the outline of the bullet points and get rid of anything unnecessary. It needs to be 5-7 pages.